There is only one way, in my opinion, to watch the amazing amount of growth and change that happens in a year… and that is through photographs. A child changes more in the first year of life than ANY OTHER TIME and sometimes you don’t realize it until you look back. Hindsight is 20/20, they say. Well, I was struck by the difference I saw in a friend of our’s daughter yesterday afternoon. I started with photographing their maternity session, and then was honored to take newborn (July), holiday family portraits (November) and now spring/10 month portraits (June) before Emma’s first birthday at the end of July. As I looked back through her pictures, I couldn’t believe how much she changed and honestly, I didn’t notice many of those changes until I looked. I’m sure it’s been more obvious to her parents, Kris and Aubree, but it really stood out to me and reminded of me why this is so important.
I’ve decided for the first time, I’m going to offer a summer special to expecting parents! Check out the details…
Book a 1 year collection (3 or more session in 12 months) and receive A FREE NEWBORN SESSION!! This will include:
- 1 hour + session (I don’t rush mom’s if they need to nurse or if baby needs consoled)
- Gallery of images online to easily order professional prints
- CD with all high resolution images
- Released rights
- 10% discount on custom birth announcements!!
Contact me for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org!!
Check out this sweet family’s sessions below and explore the blog for more 1 year portrait collections!
- David (these pictures are from 2011 but you can see how much he changed!)
- Kelly & Jared Maternity, Kylie Newborn, Kylie 1 Year
- Anna Newborn, Anna 6 Months, Anna 1 Year
Emma Jane is almost here…
Look how tiny!!
One of my favorite portraits of a new mom:
Look at Emma NOW!! So beautiful, sweet and full of joy!
Trying to stand up on the chair… we are watching you emmers!
Look at those teeth!!
Won’t be long until she is walking…